Order vs. Injustice
You’ll be hard-pressed to find any place that reveals the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth like the American courtroom. But the truth is, few witness the pressures legal professionals and law firms withstand. Glitches. Snafus. Mistakes. They just can’t happen here—at all. It ups your antacid intake, no doubt.
Ditto took an oath early on to be the legal transcription services company who values you. Accuracy, punctuality, confidentiality, a professional touch that provides a personal touch for all your legal documents. All of this makes the day a little less stressful and a lot more manageable.
For the legal field, Ditto Transcripts delivers:
- 10+ years of experience with deep knowledge of legal terminology and understanding the legal field.
- 99% accuracy for all legal transcription—guaranteed
- U.S. based to ensure document quality and confidentiality of recordings and transcripts
- All transcriptionists are certified and have passed criminal background checks
- Rapid turnaround times, meeting specific times from 4 hours for rush files up to 6-10 business days—much faster than standard court reporters
- Verbatim transcriptions of all hearings, legal proceedings interviews, depositions and other audio
- 50% less expensive than court reporting firms
- Spanish legal translation and services for depositions, employment hearings, court proceedings/hearings, administrative hearings/interviews, independent medical examinations, and letters, memos and other correspondence
- Toll-free telephone dictation, telephone support and free iPhone app
- Unlimited customer support services
- No long-term contract required
Who do we take counsel with?
Electronic court recorders
Legal service companies
Transcriptions: From digital audio files to cassettes, we’ve got flexibility down.
Ditto understands how while justice is the number one sought thing in every courtroom, all courtrooms operate differently. Because of this, we accept over 45 different digital audio files along with hard copies of audio from CDs, to flash drives to cassette tapes. Whatever’s needed.
Digital audio files can be sent via our secure online file sharing system. You may also mail or drop off hard copies of your audio recordings to our office. Please call to arrange delivery or pickup to make sure someone will be here.
Completed legal transcripts can be returned online by email or with our secure online file server. You can also pick up your completed document(s) at our Denver, Colorado office or arrange for us to send you a hard copy via the US Mail, Fed Ex, or UPS directly to your law offices.
Representation. We’re all about representation.
We take pride in representing honorable firms such as:
Ditto is your trusted go-to with deep experience working with many different kinds of legal transcription files.
Ready for easier, more accurate transcription?
Ask us anything about transcriptions.
Accuracy. Turnaround times. Delivery. Anything.
We take all your good words seriously.
Even the ones describing us.
Great work! The best transcription!!! Prompt and accurate transcription.
Ditto Transcripts does fantastic work and is a must for my work. They make the process of obtaining transcriptions simple and seamless!
The company responded immediately to my initial call and answered my questions. All emails were responded to immediately. There were few corrections to the transcripts and those were corrected, even on the same day. It has been a pleasure working with Ditto Transcripts and I will use them again in the future.
Ben and Alec are very helpful and professional. The prices cannot be beat and their turnaround time is fantastic! Thank you for all of your help.
I started working with Ditto Transcripts, specifically Alec, and they are great to work with and quick turnaround. When I have priority cases, they are completed in no time.