Anticipate that prices for business transcription services runs between $1.50 and $5.00 per audio minute. Factors determining actual price include the number of speakers and/or volume of minutes, audio quality, the turnaround time required and unique needs and situations, Same day services are available for businesses and financial institutions in a pinch, thanks to our corporate transcriptions.
Please know that all same day requests must be made over the phone to make we are all on the same page. That way we can get started on your transcript as soon as possible.
Hang on a sec. Can you tell me what the above categories mean?
- Single-person narrative or standard one-on-one interview recorded in digital format (i.e., note taking for active or even prospective cases you may be working on).
- You can dictate outside the courtroom once a hearing is over using our smartphone app and we can have it transcribed for you that same day or in a few days.
- A one-on-one interview could be with your client or even a deposition preparation meeting with your client. These would also include any other official or unofficial two-person meeting or interview.
- Any audio with a total of three or more people, any audio with significant noise in the background, and any audio that has voices that are difficult to understand (i.e., poor recording, soft voices, etc.).
- These could be official depositions with your client and the opposing attorney or a conference call with two other attorneys discussing a case, presentations dealing with highly scientific terminology or very thick accents; and panel discussions, focus groups, conference calls or seminars with multiple participants.
Court hearings will most likely also fall into this category as well.
Significant audio would be anything that can affect the audio quality on our end making it take longer to transcribe because we can’t hear the participants very well. Loud background noise would be music, wind or the sound of the street outside coming through an open window.
Please call for an accurate quote and same day pricing. These are very hard to determine without hearing the actual audio.
Some things to note:
For faster turnaround times and same-day service, please call for the most accurate business transcription prices as there are factors to be considered before pricing your project.
Time stamps will each be an additional 25 cents per minute. Verbatim transcripts will also be an additional 25 cents per minute.
Ditto Transcripts has the right to increase our business transcription rates at any time without any prior obligation due to poor audio files, verbatim transcription and more. Audio difficulties may be construed as poor quality, in-and-out fading, low-speaking voices, muffled background noises, speakers from long distances, etc. Do know that we will inform you ahead of time of any rate increase before proceeding with your audio and video file(s).
The business transcription rates listed above do NOT include state of Colorado DMV transcripts. Transcription price for state of Colorado DMV transcripts is $3.50/page.
So, let’s get started. Call us about pricing at 720-287-3710. We’re open between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. (MST) Monday through Friday.
Ready for easier, more accurate transcription?
Ask us anything about transcriptions.
Accuracy. Turnaround times. Delivery. Anything.